♥♥♥ The Ahhui-s ♥♥♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Archives
Photos

Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
♥♥♥ Love you lots la Hoshi lim ci hui! ♥♥♥


HEYHEY its my turn to post.
Seen the picture of my cute and adorable ahhui?

Anyway, Was damn Touched by my ahhui's post.
Dont have to thank me for trusting you.
I just have a feeling that i could trust you xDD!~

You are a good listener and advicer too!
I think , I pissed you off sometimes by my super negative thinkings
Sorry if i pissed you off.
And thank you for your encouragement and support you have given me
ever since we had been ahhuis!

Dont study till you are stressed out.
Shall go out with you to sing k soon!
Cant wait for the day to come!
So excited can?
XDD!~~
Swimming sessions too!
I suck at swimming so dont laugh at me xDD

You are one clever cute and pro ahhui!
So blessed to have you as my ahhui!

Forgive me when i do something wrong ya!
Love you forever and always.
Hope we can be best of friends forever xDD!~

Lots of love!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
SHANICELIHUIRU HEARTS HOSHILIMCIHUI!