Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
With Lots of Love and Misses from Phoebe to Fenella!
Dont you worry .
Life's Fine ! Exams are okay.
Though I'm a bit unsure whether I could do Well.
Thanks for your Goodluck :D You too !
I hope you can Pass with flying colours =D
Didnt know what to chat about.
Anyway, I'm opened to conversation anytime alright?
And will be there when you feel sianed or need people pei.
Meeting up after exams is a sure thing!
Long time never go date with my 人 already !
●▽● ♥Haha! Don't Want la >^< See you all everytime talk until
有说有笑 Don't Want come Interrupt.
If not they all 不爽 how?
You know, Sometimes when I go there / talk to you awhile with your friends around,
They all will stop talking.
Then like 你看我我看你,
All never talk like I 抢走 you like that.
Dont like that kind of feeling
●︿●That feeling Creeps me out.
Must studystudy hor!
Then can get very good results =D
Anyway , My internet connection still very lan.
So not very active on the net.
But still,
Managed to visit your blog daily.
Are you touched?
=D
Shanice Iver Phoebe Loves Hoshi Iver Fenella!
♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☺
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
With Lots of Love and Misses from Phoebe to Fenella!
Dont you worry .
Life's Fine ! Exams are okay.
Though I'm a bit unsure whether I could do Well.
Thanks for your Goodluck :D You too !
I hope you can Pass with flying colours =D
Didnt know what to chat about.
Anyway, I'm opened to conversation anytime alright?
And will be there when you feel sianed or need people pei.
Meeting up after exams is a sure thing!
Long time never go date with my 人 already !
●▽● ♥Haha! Don't Want la >^< See you all everytime talk until
有说有笑 Don't Want come Interrupt.
If not they all 不爽 how?
You know, Sometimes when I go there / talk to you awhile with your friends around,
They all will stop talking.
Then like 你看我我看你,
All never talk like I 抢走 you like that.
Dont like that kind of feeling
●︿●That feeling Creeps me out.
Must studystudy hor!
Then can get very good results =D
Anyway , My internet connection still very lan.
So not very active on the net.
But still,
Managed to visit your blog daily.
Are you touched?
=D
Shanice Iver Phoebe Loves Hoshi Iver Fenella!
♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☺