Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 8:28 PM
HOSHILIM! (L)!

I Just Love the way she Does this.
Cause its like so cute!~
I was wondering whether we are going to post till we have no more pictures to post anymore
but i dont think that will ever happen
wahaha!~
Dont need say thanks or sorry one la! haha!~
But i might be saying it sometimes hahaha!~
Too much negative thoughts in my mind!~
Dammnn Sad recently for no reason
Okay la! but then seriously, you really got study?
Dont know must ask hor!~
Eeeyer! see how first la!
My singing sux ! so its good that we dont always go sing k
WAHAHA!~
I scared we wont be BFF! But we can try !
LOVEYOUSOMUCH!
Always giving me advice even today!~
Saw your wordpress today! so !!!! touched la!~
Dont so shy la!I know you wont one.
Will be a very good ahhui and is trying to follow ur advice!
LOVEYOUMUCH!
Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 8:28 PM
HOSHILIM! (L)!

I Just Love the way she Does this.
Cause its like so cute!~
I was wondering whether we are going to post till we have no more pictures to post anymore
but i dont think that will ever happen
wahaha!~
Dont need say thanks or sorry one la! haha!~
But i might be saying it sometimes hahaha!~
Too much negative thoughts in my mind!~
Dammnn Sad recently for no reason
Okay la! but then seriously, you really got study?
Dont know must ask hor!~
Eeeyer! see how first la!
My singing sux ! so its good that we dont always go sing k
WAHAHA!~
I scared we wont be BFF! But we can try !
LOVEYOUSOMUCH!
Always giving me advice even today!~
Saw your wordpress today! so !!!! touched la!~
Dont so shy la!I know you wont one.
Will be a very good ahhui and is trying to follow ur advice!
LOVEYOUMUCH!