♥♥♥ The Ahhui-s ♥♥♥

entries
profile
affiliates
Archives
Photos

Saturday, October 2, 2010 @ 8:56 AM

I'm sure you could do well one! My ahhui so clever leh! :D

Thanks Thanks, you also! Let's pass with flying colours alright? Haha. Okok, me too. Always free for sweet talk with you. Lawls. Sure thing huh! Good then, SURE THING HOR. Hehehe. 人 sia. :$
They won't 不爽 one, no worries. They stop talking with me cause they want let me talk with you. :}
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS !. I will study hard hard one, you too! Let's study together next year. Cause this year after exams no need study liao so I say next year^^



Of cause I'm touchedddddd. :> Thank you so much ahhui! ♥♥♥
Truth - I didn't visit your blog daily eh ! Cause no time uh xP busy searching net etc. But I promise I'll visit and leave you a sweet tag each time alright? :)

I Love You, Shanice Iver Phoebe!