Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 6:19 PM
Happy Happy Happy !
Hiak Ahhui!
Hoshi Lim Ci Hui Iver Fenella !
Your 15th birthday will be here in just a few more hours.
Aint you excited?
I bet you are!
Anyway, Wishing you Happy Birthday in advance so that
your actual birthday will be Fun and full of laughter :D
Happy 15th Birthday to my ahhui =D
May your day tomorrow be Happy and everything will go on smoothly.

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to
Hoshi =D
Though I wont be celebrating it with you like you guys did with me ,
But, I sincerely wish you a very happy birthday =D
生日快乐! o(∩_∩)o 爱死你了 =D ♥♥♥♥♥
Update soon alright?
Will be looking forward to your posts Just like ALWAYS!
Posts especially on this blog alright?
Anyway, I might be posting again soon =D!
BEST WISHES FROM SHANICE IVER PHOEBE!
JIAYOU FOR YOUR REMAINING EXAMINATIONS!
HOPE YOU PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS =D
Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 6:19 PM
Happy Happy Happy !
Hiak Ahhui!
Hoshi Lim Ci Hui Iver Fenella !
Your 15th birthday will be here in just a few more hours.
Aint you excited?
I bet you are!
Anyway, Wishing you Happy Birthday in advance so that
your actual birthday will be Fun and full of laughter :D
Happy 15th Birthday to my ahhui =D
May your day tomorrow be Happy and everything will go on smoothly.

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to
Hoshi =D
Though I wont be celebrating it with you like you guys did with me ,
But, I sincerely wish you a very happy birthday =D
生日快乐! o(∩_∩)o 爱死你了 =D ♥♥♥♥♥
Update soon alright?
Will be looking forward to your posts Just like ALWAYS!
Posts especially on this blog alright?
Anyway, I might be posting again soon =D!
BEST WISHES FROM SHANICE IVER PHOEBE!
JIAYOU FOR YOUR REMAINING EXAMINATIONS!
HOPE YOU PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS =D